This post will be short. Jerry is back in the hospital as of early Monday morning.
Yep, you guessed it ... another blasted UTI.
So I've been busy handling things.
And because the nursing facility where we currently have him doesn't do twice a day infusion, he'll have to go somehere else that offers it.
Once again.
This makes the third time this year.
So, I'll have to go up to the facility where his things are, pack them up, and drag them home ... because they'll want to open that room for someone else.
Once again.
If he was still at home, I wouldn't have been able to handle all of this going on with his health. In such a short time, God has shown me to be thankful we'd found an opening at a nursing facility for Jerry at the right time. Not just for his worsening cognitive impairments and the other multiple medical issues he has, but to ease the burden that was worsening for me.
I'll be busy for a few days getting everything done on my end of this. I'm Jerry's DPOA, so there's also that stuff to do.
Once again, I ask for prayer ... for Jerry's moving from one place to another for the duration of the antibiotic infusion (14 days), and for his recovery from this. It took him over a month to recuperate from everything he went through in February.
And I ask for prayers for myself. This is tiring, watching your spouse be moved around so much while dealing with constant health issues.
I'll post when things calm down in a few days ... don't know when.
Love you all. Be blessed, my friends!
Always,
Diana 🌻
Always,
Diana 🌻
I'm so sorry. Praying for you and Jerry.
ReplyDeleteI;m so sorry you're both having to go through this.
ReplyDeleteOh dear, how exhausting, but glad things are falling into place. I will be praying for you both.
ReplyDeleteYou are busy again, great that you can do it.
ReplyDeleteLots of strength and I pray for you and Jerry
I am very sorry to hear this, and I pray that a good place can be found for Jerry that will be close enough for you to be able to visit. UTI's are no fun...I tend to have them more often than I should and being on the antibitiotics is definitely no fun. For him, having the infusions makes things a bit more complicated. I will keep you both in my prayers as you deal with all of these details and concerns. May God give you the strength you need for each day.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear about Jerry. I pray he will get well soon.
ReplyDelete