Jesus is my Lord and Savior ... not my religion.

• Comment link is at the end of each post •

Happy Heavenly Birthday

July 4, 2025

Happy Heavenly Birthday to my son, Jeff. We all love and miss you. I'll see you again someday.

Jeffrey Alan Enslinger
July 4, 1979 - November 5, 2013

Love always,

Mom  💙

7 comments:

  1. Happy heavenly birthday to your son, Jeff. You will see him again. I lost my firstborn son at 25 in 2003 -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you a hug and prayers.
    I read your post below as well, I am praying for strength for you, may God guide you in the care giving you do for your husband.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless your heart ❤️ 💙 Happy heavenly birthday to Jeff. Hugs 🫂 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy heavenly birthday to him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lost my baby girl on July 3rd long ago. Sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll see him again soon. Thinking of you my friend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. heavenly birthdays are hard to imagine, but I bet they are pretty special!

    ReplyDelete